This is one of the saddest things I have ever seen.
Forever reblog. hate is taught, always.
im laughing my ass off and my bae doesn’t get it
Yea I feel the same everytime I put hispanic on the application. I wonder if I put black and white will I get the job.
maybe… i should start doing that…….
People have been posting their creepy/paranormal stories and experiences on the my tag for a while now. I’ve read many great ones. Some are actually heart-warming, others a bit terrifying. Here’s a compilation of the top 10.
- THE MISCARRIAGE: The story of Ms.L who unfortunately lost her child, but he wasn’t completely gone.
- WHAT THE CAMERA FOUND: You can make out half of a human torso
- MOTHER’S DAY: Mother’s day isn’t a happy day for everyone
- CONSEQUENCES: The scars someone received from playing the bath game, a Japanese game where you conjure up a ghastly woman who rises out of water
- LITTLE MISS NO NAME: An interesting doll with a peculiar history
- WHAT CHILDREN SEE: A fascinating account of an adorable, little girl and what ghostly presence she sees
- SOMETHING IS WRONG: I like this because sometimes you feel something is wrong even though you can’t put your finger on it. The sense of dread can be deafening.
- I CAN TALK TO GHOSTS: Back when I first started my blog, someone submitted to me a personal account of what their life is like as someone who is more in tune to the paranormal
- NEVER DOUBT YOUR INTUITION: You’ll understand why after reading her story
- REINCARNATION CASES: A 3 year old child’s claims of who he was before in the past life. Extremely interesting.
Reddit has a page (r/LetsNotMeet) dedicated to stories about stalkers, being creeped on & strange encounters. The stories here are supposedly true, and are people’s unfortunate experiences. Here are the top 10, that make your heart skip a beat. The real fears in life are ofcourse humans and what we are capable of.
Trigger warnings for everything here. Stories may include sexual abuse, child abuse & physical abuse.
- THEY DIDN’T KNOW I UNDERSTOOD SPANISH: The reason I will always hesitate to take public transportation espically during the night
- NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED: I … just … just read this
- DR.RAMSEY: He needs to kept in jail for the rest of his life
- MY MOM USED TO CLEAN HOUSES, SHE QUIT AFTER THIS: I would quit too
- STRANGER UNDER THE BED: Her story is many people’s worst nightmares
- ROOMMATE WANTED: FEMALE ONLY: Oh jesus
- THE SMILING MAN: They made this into a short film
- I’M HER UNCLE: The reason to keep a watchful eye on your children at all times
- TERRORIZED FOR 2 HOURS: Trust your gut feeling
- DON’T TELL MOM: Dogs are the best creatures on Earth
Feel free to post your own LetsNotMeet stories on this reddit thread or on tumblr.
You may also like: GLITCH IN THE MATRIX
fucking hell every time I know I shouldn’t read these and I do anyway and now I’m frozen in terror on the couch
Love this subreddit. Scares the shit out of me.
It’s sad because this actually happens. HECK THIS STUFF HAPPENS TO ME, TOO
Its called the Death Waltz, and was written as a joke but people have attempted it on piano.
Saxes move downstage.
SWEET JESUS CLICK THAT
"Love In the Time of Tear Gas." Picture from Ferguson
Why aren’t we seeing this everywhere? Soooo much more meaningful than this, which was everywhere:
Those were my EXACT thoughts.